Thoughts….. 2014 WAReconomy

(AffluenzaDefense is the term a therapist used to supposedly keep this underage rich kid who killed 4 people in a DUI and got him ten years of probation and not one day in jail… it was a bit of an outrage.  Slow news cycle back then.  These days, it’s world war Z or something, and it’s just crazy.  I can only pray that when the russ. roulette wheel finally points in our direction – and we all see it coming; most of us are just in denial about it – we do not behave like killers and become violent, and instead come together and find solutions.
>
> I know it sounds implausible, but it’s not unprecedented.  It is the vast MINORITY who would do that.  So many have a class structure that develop(ed) into things called “governments” and in the early birth pains of any nation or government, it is chaotic, there is anarchy, transportation routes are unclear… and that’s assuming you have all the roads and gasoline and electricity.  In a southeastern Wa lmar  t, actually several of them, word got out that the banking servers’ files had been offline or corrupted in the accounting department, so their food stamp card balances were literally, infinite.  Unlimited.
>
> Even national news here across the country showed video and stills of the ONE store whose management said “go for it.. if the card goes through, who are we to say?”   (when in fact that violates the agreement of merchants that accept food stamp or EBT cards as such; there are legal contingency plans for things like that.  Not to say they will always work, haha, anyway later on the courts ruled that THAT walmart would have to absorb the costs.. I forget which is the processor for walmart… diebold or one of the big ones… you know, the voting machine designers?  (the only computers made in the US, ironically).. though now in Raleigh, NC there is construction coming up of a clean facility with the capability of manufacturing and testing EVERYTHING from start to finish of items to compete with anything on the cutting edge, and it is going to be HUGE.
>
> By the way, rumor has it that Leno vo since it was sold/spun off IBM to China…. is no longer trusted by U.S. government, because just as I suspected all along with my flip laptop i showed you… these things put far too much power in the hands of both a) who knows who? / “the people” (anarchy) or (b) the few (embedded hardware that is at the most basic level, extremely advanced, able to hijack any computer and rob it of its engineering designs, such as with the U.S.’s latest aircraft carrier, supersonic jet fighter, other … um, stuff… the great leap forward i guess.  one step forward sometimes, other times ten steps backward, until you don’t even know which of the planet’s poles is north or south.
>
> I haven’t checked on the wars today but yesterday was another wonderful (sarcastic) Ukrainian/Russian day of peace.  And Egypt is at it again, and Greece, and …. while gold may be undervalued at what is it at now, 1290, 1350 an ounce or so… that’s in US dollars!  That’s WHY it’s undervalued.  Gold nearly hit 2,000 US earlier last year, then nearly dropped to half that.  Even the stock markets are extremely volatile.  This indicates a quickening, potentially, of the little marble you gently roll along the side of the top of a vertical to gravity FUNNEL, like a tornado or a black hole or a toilet.  It’s all the same principle, in a way.  Toilets eat up money.  If it’s paper money, what a shame that would be, especially mixed in with… ugh.  But if people are flushing all their money into the toilets and that money is made out of something resilient, physical, is unassociated with binary code or any sort of electronics whatsoever… for example, silver, gold, copper, platinum, palladium, crystalline carbon, whatever… iron, nickel, lithium… of course, all that stuff mixed together at once might cause an accidental explosion. (note: this part, above and below?  Complete satire.)
>
> The smart person would see this and think, “I could maybe get a job at the sewage processing plant, and possibly convince the upper level management to install special money traps.. instead of grease traps, as with food.
>
> Gold is moving from west to east, as are the wealthiest Americans.  Orwellian?  I predicted a few years ago up to 90 per cent of ‘working-age’ and able people being unable to find work, for the simple reason that there is nothing to do.
>
> Now, that figure of a TRUE 90% unemployment – meaning that if, say, right NOW, the unemployment rate is said to be, just to use a round number, 10% (in fact, some studies show that African Americans actually do have it that high, and higher, in many areas) – were to spike overnight from this 10 per cent to 90 percent that means THIS:
>
> 1. Detract from the math those who live in prisons, nursing homes, mental wards, or who are bedridden, handicapped, or otherwise for whatever reason simply do not play a role or part (anymore, if retired, other than…) to force the presently-working people to take care of them by means of… well, by means of being paid by the government, which is, um, funded by, like, taxes, paid by the … people who work and have jobs…. And the tax processors, the ones who take the one half of daily wages under force of law, also take some of your wages, because it funds their wages – you are paying them to take your money.  And when they get their paychecks, it is just the same for (most of) them!  It goes into a gigantic pile I’ll just call Pile Driver – that’s the tax dollars that have been re-appropriated out of your pocket to the tune of almost half of your wages.
>
> This way, the nation gets a sort of, free accountant.  Each working citizen gets benefits out of paying that pile driver – unless it’s Detroit or Chicago and such.  The benefit to the person who just paid his taxes is that he is provided by the government with a world-class accounting system, with the most powerful supercomputers; with that comes an absolute GUARANTEE that there will be no errors or mistakes or decimals in the wrong place over by about 6 to the right…  Not even multi-millionaires would be able to afford such an efficient, voluminous CPA.
>
> But then why do they need to hire expensive attorneys?  It’s redundancy, that’s all.  Just a little OPE .. out of pocket expense.  Call it a deductible if that sounds better.  Yet it’s optional.  However, tax attorneys have spent years – perhaps their entire lives/careers – studying the intricacies and the process of allocating and itemizing metrics of money and means… so much so, the network TV stations help pay for your cable TV and ISP internet.  Hence, you did not need to personally commit … well, anything, really – at least not directly as an OPE… ANY monies that are required to keep the system operating, the lights on, the water flowing, and the TV stations being regulated so accurately within fine lines of spectrum and digital compression that in just decades after the first television broadcast station fired up its invisible ghost lighthouse antenna… today, they reach up into the sky higher than the tallest skyscrapers anywhere, and REGULARLY, technicians – trained, knowledgeable, skilled, and educated technicians… must climb to the very TOP of these towers now and then, to repair a circuit, perform an upgrade, routine maintenance, and so on – nearly a MILE up in the air – sometimes just to change the LIGHT BULB (FAA safety regulations – the lighthouses of today aren’t completely invisible at night to the human eye, after all… are they? Hm?)
>
> Also consider this:  Just as we took to the skies to cross the seas within the last century, mastering air and ground transportation to such a degree that it is affordable or at least within the reasonable realm of POSSIBILITY for ordinary citizens to purchase a number and documents that allow them to hop across “the pond” or even to the other side of the entire PLANET… in less than a single DAY… instead of waiting around for MONTHS in some cramped up ocean vessel; a virtual colony at sea, strangers forced for a time by the state of technology at the time – as well as that of finance and economy – to live together.  Even today, sadly, HUMANS are SMUGGLED in false rear compartments of cargo freight containers of corrugated, well-sealed and painted steel, forced to live in a small dark closet in the middle of a gigantic ocean; do they get into fights?  Argue?
>
> Do they distribute whatever EXTREMELY limited survival rations they may have – INCLUDING BREATHABLE AIR – in a fair way, just ad-hoc?  Or have they been trained and put through all sorts of psychological and social tests beforehand, much like every single American astronaut does before he or she flies over to far-out parts of the Russian Federation, which possesses the ONLY machine on the PLANET that can (or at least, that DOES) have enough fuel, oxygen, thrust, control systems, air, pressure cabin, room for the human occupants to move their arms at least enough to press some buttons…    That reminds me… thanks to this new collaboration, if you will, between our good old would-be nuclear holocaust cold war once-upon-a-time Soviet Union.. which, like China (Mao) and Germany (Adolf), under Stalin….
>
> Back around the Great Depression in the early 1930s or so, apparently some gentlemen had been enjoying fine cigars over a game of cards.  When they ran out of cards to play with, they settled on Chess.  My guess is that it would have been quite interesting indeed, once they had all come to understand that the chess board is actually shaped more like an egg, and has an atmosphere, and can even be cooked; perhaps even fried!
>
> So the Monopoly Money went to work, since all the people’s wages had produced no real benefit visible from their own perspectives.  Working so hard every week for nearly your ENTIRE adult life – many starting their manual, often unskilled labors (and also often apprenticed and quite skilled)… The people were desperate and weary of another depression – and since giant pharmaceutical companies across the world were selling coca extract (that’s cocaine; they extract it out at the soda ‘factories’ overseas because the ‘coca’ in the actual real 5 cent all-American pop, or soft drink – ah, yes, the very same coca – I am not talking about chocolate or cocoa.  Coca.  Cola.  I have seen beautiful very large advertisements, classic masterpieces of what is now called “Americana” (that right there in itself nearly alone… almost proves what I suggested earlier is true: We know what is coming, but the human brain as a whole, I’m talking WORLDWIDE now here… I know, yes, there are differences in human brains as you travel the globe.  However, we are all still humans in a race… and the race is the rat race… it’s to see which one (or group/nation/covenant) will WIN, either collectively and peacefully – or, “if need be”, BY FORCE – —
>
>  — AND I DO NOT MEAN WIN A WAR.  The rat race as a phrase has a much deeper meaning (as most things do) than many people who use it believe they understand.  Yes, it is true that it SEEMS a thing is true based on a calculated observation and comparison… for example, let’s say, the arms race.  Another race.  And about the time of Nixon’s sub-admin, and before him as well, it hasn’t always been about focusing on the GREAT RACE, at least not all the time.  To do so could backfire heavily, such as many desperate and overzealous events have during the DARK AGES.  Foolish and unnecessary, merely ceremonial BOOK BURNINGS.
>
> When I was going through my PUBLICY FUNDED education (and part private as well), my fellow classmates and I were taught that when formerly great nations had been invaded and defeated, they did not invade it to kill everybody.  Of course they killed any soldier who would not surrender… UNLESS it was believed he was either a spy or a high-ranking general of the opposing army – Very, very useful information could, would, and historically HAS been GLEANED if not absolutely carbon-titanium-diamond-blade REAMED for that information.
>
> Why? First of ALL, that depends on the mission’s criteria and priorities.  If the ultimate objective is something like, say, a REVENGE war, over something like, say, the King of this or that great nation heard rumour that one of his wives had slept with the janitor who was nothing more or less than any other janitor EXCEPT for the fact that this janitor was of a certain opposing ethnicity, nation, loyalty, or, worst of all, WORSHIPPED by pure chance the OTHER King and then went out to share a BURGER…. well now!  Even though 1. It’s more likely the janitor had nothing to do with the other country/nation/city at all, and in fact was obedient to HIM, HIMSELF … AND… that 2.  HE ALSO KNEW IT.
>
> Time to find a straw man now.  After all, that’s what this is all about.  Rally the troops!  Take a proud nation and should you DARE to INSULT that nation by committing ADULTERY in a NEFARIOUS AFFAIR with one of the King’s many wives, that is just WAY too far OVERBOARD and by that, depending on whether these two hypothetically and/or historical and previously and/or presently existing nations happened to be LANDLOCKED, and DID possess sea vessels… then, By God! We’ll go into that stinking little rat’s country, find him, have him WALK THE PLANK at sword’s edge!
>
> Before we do that, though, we oughta show him some school spirit!  How does that chant go where all the pretty girls shout and jump around?  I have no idea; I think it varies depending on the langvage and so on.  But you get the idea.  Very quickly, under this one beloved King… apparently he was an excellent host, and invited ALL of his citizens, even the poorest of the poor, on white horseback at NO CHARGE… Great annual feasts, and occasional, strategically interwoven schedules of particular days not near as great as the yearly celebration, and sometimes, if strategy warranted it, and especially since ONLY THE KING and a HANDFUL of his innermost trusted circle had ANY ACCESS TO INFORMATION REGARDING WORLD POLITICS… At least, that is, until they would be awoken by a stampeding ARMY of such size as to stretch beyond the human eye’s capacity for photon registration and compiling – or at least, by the time all the ocular processing and the fibres/wires that connect the eyeballs (sensors) themselves, even with the purest signal, the human brain takes the image it gets, upside down or in fisheye form, tunnel vision, or whatever – all of that stuff is controlled by the human brain’s actual internal equivalent of our species’ GPU or graphics processing unit.  When there are “rumors of wars” – or war itself, too, of course – not only does the brain want MORE from the GPU, ordering it to push the throttle past redline, because the adrenaline and testosterone (I put testosterone in there just so people who’ve read thus far keep going; lol… it’s an interesting little piece of poetry or whatever you call it.  GeekNerdSmith. Ha)
>
> However, and especially so if war is rapidly and without even a moment’s notice, brought upon the people… such as at night as they sleep… AND having lived for the past several years; their minds and perhaps even their very souls having prepped them up with all of that self-destructive, negative power of the mind… then their bodies and minds are already in a state, eventually, of simply having accepted this as their standard of living.  (That was before the engineers in Rome or even China had invented a “social safety” “net” – back then, I wonder, even if they spoke our same language we do today to a T, but it was ancient Rome, or Europe, if you were to be so lucky as to find yourself in the midst of a fluent conversation with one or some of these ancient people… our very predecessors; knowing that even at that moment the blood coursing through your heart and entire body is quite possibly in some part or some way, this 3,000 year old stranger you visit in this imaginary time machine, as you eat and drink with him, hunt for food with him, harvest crops with him… when you look into his eyes I wonder will the thought even cross your mind that it is at least considerably possible, perhaps even probable, that this ancient wild uneducated beast is your long-lost cousin.  I do mean long, and I do mean LOST.
>
> Thereafter, would you take the next step: Would it come to suit your logic that… and this being true even if this person you are now on a 3 day ancient excursion with; surrounded by so many wild beasts and creatures that you would almost have no choice but to laugh in futurespect, about the … um, what’s it called? Yeah, TV commercials asking people to open their treasure chests they had killed both animals to eat, and killed HUMANS in wars; perhaps the blood is still on the sword….  You might also be wishing you had at LEAST THREE UNLIMITED-CAPACITY MAGAZINES, which you can RELOAD easily without worrying about a jam causing a dangerous accident.  THREE magazines of how many rounds?  INFINITY.  And… all three come FULLY LOADED.  Fusion reactors the size of your cell phone’s tiny little supercomputer CPU.
>
> Who knows? Maybe the barrel of this fictional ‘gun’ is actually a supergun that reads your mind, is completely safe in terms of, “It only fires when the user intends to fire” – not “safe” as in, “N1-ERF” in hieroglyphics as the serial number.  The Model N1, series  ERF, military and diplomatic escort uses only… but wait.. what does that have to do with anything now?  Just a gimmicky name to get more suckers to pay extra for something… like a melded gold and silver plated hammer, mounted on a gold leaf handle with a custom inscription of the … what does it matter.  Whether it reads, P. Morgan & Sons or LaPierre, LLC, it has the same exact specifications.
>
> Why would anyone want THREE magazines though, if they are of “infinite” capacity?  Ah.  A reasonable question.  You see, as I mentioned, this self-defense device must be accurate, safe, and must function at a moment’s notice…. and continue to operate INDEFINITELY if the need should arise.  It also has many different modes of operation.  The most basic answer would be, “Because with three unlimited-capacity magazines, the user has the scalability as well as the ability to choose up to 3 separate types of unlimited-capacity-magazine “rounds” (I did put “rounds” in quotes mockingly; however, perhaps I will delve more deeply into that at another time.  For now, I will simply say that the entire design and structure of this future weapon is based on pi.  I said based on, not constructed of, and not adhering firmly to it either! lol)
>
> So – If you were, say, at home, feeding the kids, people know you’re rich, thanks to you being one of the King’s secret informants from the future, blah blah blah – and found yourself just so unlucky enough as to find yourself in, say, a hotel room built just for you that, for some odd reason – one might surmise it was hurried construction, or an oversight, or the budget allocation team was comprised of many different representatives coming from afar, many of whom had never met, do not speak the same language, and use different units of measurement, such as the centimeter, the inch, the foot, the troy ounce, the gram, the volume of a cubic foot, the size of a house measured in SQUARE FEET.  Hahaha what did I forget?  The ounce…. Is that 28 grams?  If so, uh, what kind of rock and wood do you guys have around here to build with?  “Oh, but WE measure grams in terms of VOLUME, not WEIGHT.  So if you want 14 cubic grams of milk for your pasta, don’t forget your teaspoon, tablespoon, and 1/16th spoon.  “Oh… in the past year or so, now we even use ‘sporks’… this way, it’s almost as if I’ve seen it on TV… it lets you smooth your concrete like THIS (fake video scene, time:0.68 seconds) … AND… when you’re done, turn it like… THIS…. :camerashot: :doctored: it works just as well as any $45,000.00 industrial sporkometer.  But wait! Our phone staff MUST be subsidized or SOMETHING, in a prison, or working for free, or something, because what I’m going to tell you to do is going to REALLY blow your mind.  Ready for it?  “DON’T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT FREE SHIPPING!”  (the guy even laughs as he tells the other guy this story) “Well, in all seriousness, we figured that since shipping costs are basically just a number we make up – after all, yes, true, it is one of only three companies that will be shipping your product, and they all have more or less the same going rates, and WE certainly aren’t in a position to heckle over it.  Of course, we WOULD do that, but they the transporters would just tell us to hand ship the item ourselves, more or less.  Instead, we use words like “processing and handling” and then we pushed some more and more over the years and FINALLY we can LEGALLY SAY, don’t forget to ask about free shipping.  Well, we always could have TRIED it, but finally we have cracked the code of SUPERCASH No. 667.3(b), wherein, should a suit rise, we need not flee out of fear from the rising suit; instead we shall argue that, IN FACT, since WE OURSELVES must label the boxes and envelopes before they go out, that is part of shipping… thus, the cost of SHIPPING alone can be, say, if the brown truck inc. company charges $5 to ship our item of xyz dimensions and within gravitational limits, then we don’t even need to go ANYWHERE to ship it, because of the flat rate boxes, and the barcode printers.  It’s practically dropshipping, only you’ve got your own warehouse with 50,000 square feet, it’s on overstocked status, and you are sold out, so wait 4-16 weeks for delivery.   Sorry, no overnight express available, because we do part of the shipping too, which is why we encourage our customers to ask about free shipping in the first, middle, AND last place, don’t you see?   Especially now that even the big box stores are now stocking their shelves with products labeled “AS SEEN ON TV”… which means either a) nothing at all, or b) it was played at least once on at least two tv sets on the same day, across FCC regulated airwaves, whether paid commercial or press release plug.
>
> So we start out hoping that the people with more money, or who have Alzheimers, WILL FORGET about free shipping.  However, for the rest, they usually “place their order” BEFORE bothering to ask about any free shipping.  In addition, staff are trained and monitored to answer questions like “how much does this thing cost?” with the ‘BEFORE-EVERYTHING-ELSE-QUADRUPLES-IT’ price.  19.99 for instance.  plus we have to pay the brown truck 3.00 for ship… i mean trucking, which is part of shipping, plus we have to pay another 40.00 to have one of our friendly tv commercial people type your name and credit card and address, request authorization from the customer which we record, then we nail that card across broadband at 500 terabytes per nanosecond.  Once that is done, either a green screen or a red screen will appear in front of the friendly phone person.  If it is green, then they are trained to get you off the line ASAP.  Even if it takes faking a lost call.
>
> If the screen is red, then they are trained to apologize before informing them that their PO was denied, and therefore they are not allowed to have their little thing on tv within 16 weeks of Sundays.  But we ask if they have another card, and we tell them that, just because they are so nice and we love them so much, and that we don’t usually do this but you are just the best, we will hold onto one for you, since our nonexistent 2,000 acre climate controlled 40 story warehouse is out of stock for some reason.
>
> The real reason is because it’s bobbing around with tons and tons of more junk, halfway here to the Port of L.A.
>
> Sorry we couldn’t get it to you overnight; you see, our guy at “our” factory (this product was produced in a facility that also processes nuts, bees, honey, fish, eggs, and rats) just literally just yesterday sent  his full eval and report of the first few off the new line, and he said it’s even better than his calculations expected!
>
> Our cost per unit even on small batches these days is still around 1/50th of what we charge…
>
> How did you think we paid for all that airtime?  By paying even more people free money just to yap on the phone all day being asked about free shipping?  People these days don’t do anything with their lives anymore anyway, other than play thumbsies with their little screens.
>
> The overseas factory doesn’t mind at all, because they know the true value of the products, don’t you know?  If someone walks into a corner store for a 5 dollar sandwich and points at it and says lemme get that for uh… how about 500 bucks is that enough?  And the shopkeeper says to him or her, perhaps with a polite laugh, truly believing it’s a joke, refuses the offer, and will not negotiate.
>
> That’s kind of like the world we live in today.  If I lived in GiantFactoryLand (collectively, that is) … though not as a peasant, but either an officer of the factory, or the government, or even the president… I would love that deal!
>
> Student exchange program…. factory exchange program… money exchange program… people exchange program… continent 1 gets +1 CONTINENT and achieves continental diversification.  Repopulating will be easy.  We’re at the edge of the bust … and that’s when we go, BOOM!
> ====
> Alright … lol… enough mother goose and doctor suess.  my wrist hurts. carpal?  anyway:
>
> The above writing was written by myself, that is to say, “By Brendon Tristal”
> March 9, 2014 at 5:26 AM
>
>
> All Rights Reserved
>
> Copyright (C) 2014 Brendon Tristal
>
>
> Message sent by BT

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s